COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak – Senqcia Maxco, Ltd. Supply Chain Response
Frequently Asked Questions
Updated: March 18, 2020
How is Senqcia Maxco impacted by the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak?
Currently, Senqcia Maxco is open for business and plans to remain so to support our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners unless directed otherwise by governmental authorities. We are impacted by potential disruptions within our global supply chain from suppliers located in so-called “hotspot” areas around the world. In addition, we are taking steps to protect our employees, customers, and other business partners as much as possible during this uncertain and challenging period.
How is Senqcia Maxco protecting its workforce from exposure to COVID-19?
Senqcia Maxco has encouraged its employees to follow the latest CDC guidelines pertaining to hygiene and group gatherings both at home and at work. In addition, the company has taken the following steps in support of those guidelines:
- All international and domestic air travel has been banned.
- Field sales personnel have been encouraged to use video or teleconferencing to address business issues whenever possible.
- Our office personnel has been rearranged to provide recommended levels of social distancing from each other while at their assigned work stations.
- The company is providing additional paid leave to employees should they or a family member contract the virus.
- More hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout our facilities.
- Work from home through a VPN connection to our computer systems is available to employees in certain positions if necessary.
What is the current state of Senqcia Maxco’s supply chain and what are the prospects for it going forward?
Currently, our supply chain is holding up well under the current circumstances. All of our global factories are open and we have not experienced significant delays or disruptions at this time. We will continue to monitor this through communications with overseas suppliers and will inform customers or take other mitigating actions as we can should any issues arise.
We will keep you informed:
We are committed to keeping our team as safe and healthy as possible to ensure we can continue serving our customers, suppliers and business partners. We will continue to monitor the situation and post updates as the need arise to keep everyone informed of the latest developments during this unprecedented global event. We are all in this together and we all need to continue to work as a TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More). Our thanks for YOU and your team’s continued support of the Senqcia Maxco chains and sprockets.
North America-South America-Europe
Customer Service & Supply Chain